Wednesday, October 6, 2010

As Promised... Pictures of the Stunning Buggy Barn Christmas Quilt!!

We used the Holly Berries pattern by Anne Bright; Thank you Anne!!

The rich & boldness of these colors are beautiful & create a perfect
mixture for the holidays. 




Take a glance at the border that Stacy put together by using scraps from each block to form this perfect border that frames the quilt!

Of course a picture NEVER does a quilt justice, especially this one, but we wanted you all to see how beautiful & stunning this quilt its! 
Incredible work Stacy!!!

2 comments:

  1. THAT is a gorgeous quilt right there! I'm feeling the need for one. Actually, I've wanted one for a few years now. I tell my hubs all the time, but never find one in a color scheme that I LOVE. We might need to have a chitty-chat... :)

    ReplyDelete